The Result of NLU Delhi 2013 has been released and candidates can download the same by CLICKING HERE.
Recent Notification released by NLU Delhi declares extension of last date for application form submission to 8th April 2013.
National Law University, Delhi has released the admission notifications for the undergraduate and post graduate courses in Law via the entrance exam - NLU Delhi 2013. The exam will be held on 28th of April, 2013 at the exam centers which will be formed at: Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Delhi, Cochin, Chennai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow, Kolkata, Noida, Mumbai and Patna.
The aspirants of NLU Delhi 2013 should first check their eligibility for exam and then fill application form as only eligible candidates will be considered for admission process.
Eligibility criteria of NLU Delhi 2013:
- The student must have qaulified the Class XII or its any other equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- This minimum aggregate Eligibility Criteria of NLU Delhi 2013 for the foreign candidates is 65%.
- To be eligible for admissions at NLU, the candidates need to qualify the exam and get included in the All India Merit List.
- The candidate has to be less than 21 years of age on the first of July in the year of admission. The age limit for SC/ST candidates is 23 years as per the relaxed Eligibility Criteria of NLU Delhi 2013.
- The candidates whose results of Qualifying Exam are awaited, will have to submit it by the time of admission in order to be eligible for admission.
Exam Pattern of NLU DELHI 2013:
- The exam will be of 150 marks with 150 questions; every question having one mark credit.
- The exam will have 6 sections:
- General Knowledge: 35 Marks
- English: 35 Marks
- Legal Aptitude: 35 Marks
- Reasoning: 35 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics: 10 Marks
- Current Affairs, Economics, General Science, History, Geography, Civics: 35 Marks
The Exam Pattern for NLU Delhi 2013 clearly mentions that the general category candidates will have to score a minimum of 40% marks and the ST/SC candidates will have to score a minimum of 30% marks in the entrance exam in order to qualify the exam.
Reservation of Seats in NLU Delhi 2013:
- The total intake is 80 out of which 10 are reserved for Foreign Nationals.
- Scheduled Castes: 15%
- Scheduled Tribes: 7.5%
- Persons with Disability: 3%
- Reservation of Seats in NLU Delhi 2013 will reserve at least 30% of seats for the women candidates under horizontal reservation in both foreign national and reserved categories.
Application Form of NLU Delhi 2013:
- The form can be filled online as well as offline till 5th of April, 2013.
The detailed process of Online and Offline Application Submission Process is as follows:
Offline Form Submission:
- The candidates have to first obtain the form by CLICKING HERE or by logging on to: http://nludelhi.ac.in/Entrance-Examination.htm - the official website.
- The next step of Application Submission for NLU Delhi 2013 is to fill the form as per the instructions and send it to the following address till 5th of April, 2013 via post or in person:
National Law University Delhi,
Sector – 14,
New Delhi – 110078.
- The Application Submission for NLU Delhi 2013 will also involve the sending of a DD of Rs. 2500/- (GEN) or Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PD) which must be payable at Delhi and drawn in name of:
National Law University,
- The SC/ST candidates who are Below Poverty Line, need not pay any form fee.
- The Application Submission Process for NLU Delhi 2013 will also involve sending the copies of requisite PD/ Caste certificate along with the form.
Online Application Process:
The minimum requirements for online form are a valid email id, a valid mobile number and a scanned photo (.gif, .bmp or .jpg format) of the candidate having size not more than 150 KB.
- CLICK HERE or logon to: http://www.admissionhelp.com/StuReg.aspx.
- Then the candidates have to carefully read the instructions, choose the course they want to apply for and fill the fields in the form as the next step of Application Submission Process of NLU Delhi 2013.
- Then the candidates have to confirm the registration.
- Next step will involve submission of form fee via the given methods of fee remission:
- As soon as the payments of form fee are received the candidates will be sent acknowledgments in their email ids which are to be printed put by them as the proof of Application Submission for NLU Delhi 2013.
- Last date for form submission: 5th of April, 2013.
- Date of exam of NLU Delhi 2013: 28.04.2013
Other Related Links:
- nlu delhi 2011 syllabus
- nlu delhi2011
- nlu delhi2011 form availability
- nlu delhi2011 admit card
- nlu delhi2011 answer key
- nlu delhi2011 application submission process
- nlu delhi2011 counselling
- nlu delhi2011 dates
- nlu delhi2011 details
- nlu delhi2011 eligibility criteria
- nlu delhi2011 exam pattern
- nlu delhi2011 faq
- nlu delhi2011 important dates
- nlu delhi2011 notification
- nlu delhi2011 papers
- nlu delhi2011 pattern
- nlu delhi2011 practice paper
- nlu delhi2011 result
- nlu delhi2011 sample paper
- nlu delhi2011 test