Government of Kerala Law Entrance Examination 2013
Kerala Law Entrance Examination 2013, for graduate and post-graduate courses in various government law colleges in Kerala, is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram. The admission to the various courses. i.e the 5 year L.L.B course, 3 year L.L.B course and 2 year L.L.M course, is based on the rank of the candidate in the entrance examination.
- 5 year L.L.B course
- 3 year L.L.B course, and
- 2 year L.L.M course
- 5 year L.L.B course -Candidates who have passed schooling or a 10+2 course which is recognized by the bar Council of India can also apply for admission to the course.
- 3 year L.L.B course - Graduates from any discipline are allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
- 2 year L.L.M course -Candidates who have passed the above two exams may apply for the 2 year LLM course.
- LLB (5yr) -10+2 , LLB - (3 yr) - 40% (gen) & 35% ( sc/st) , LLM(2yr) - LLB 3yr & LLB 5yr
Reservation of seats :
- State Merit - 64%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) - 26%
- Ezhava (EZ) - 9%
- Muslim (MU) - 8%
- Other Backward Hindu (BH) - 5%
- Latin Catholic Other than Anglo Indian (LC) - 2%
- Other Backward Christian (BX) - 1%
- Kudumbi (KU) - 1%
- SC - 8%
- ST - 2% , PWD - 3%
- Outsider students are not allowed
Expected Date of Exam:
Colleges under Exam:
Kerala Law Entrance Examination 2013, for graduate and post-graduate courses in various government law colleges in Kerala
Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
Phone No: (0471) 2332120, 2338487
Other Related Link