Amity Law School is the first Law School in Delhi to start a 5 year integrated LLB (H) programme. Amity Law School is an integral part of India's largest private University, the Amity University. Altogether it as 72 institutions spread over 22 campuses. Amity Law School was established in 1999 under the Ritnad Balved Education Foundation (RBEF) to provide quality education in the field of Law to its students and within seven years of its existence Amity Law School, Delhi has claimed a place in the list of top ten Law Colleges in India prepared by India Today & ORG Marg. It is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for running a 5 year integrated law programmme and the Bar Council of India approves this affiliation.
- B.A.LLB (Hons)
Amity Law School also takes pride in its well-developed infrastructure. The classrooms are air-conditioned and necessary equipments like overhead projector, Black & White boards, microphone and LCD projector are provided to make the teaching learning exercise more fruitful. The library of Amity Law School subscribes to more than 51 journals and it store more than 150000 books. It also has a well-equipped computer lab for the use of the students, teachers and staff members. Students at Amity Law School are also encouraged to take part in various co- curricular and extra curricular activities for the overall development of their personality.
In addition, the students will have to pay
Student Activity Fee
Rs. 2000 (Annually)
Rs 2500 (Annually)
Enrolment Fee (one Time payment at the time of admission)
Security Deposit (one time payment at the time of admission and refundable at the time of leaving the Law School)
How To Get Into Amity Law School ?
A.L.S Delhi Admissions
Admissions to the LL.B. (H) program of Amity Law School are made on the basis of a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi to which the Amity Law School is affiliated.
- To seek admission to the LL.B (H) programme of Amity Law School, you need to pass the (+2) exam with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with English as a compulsory subject.
- You have to below 21 years of age on 1st August.
- You have to collect the application form and the Information Bulletin from the school counter between mid- January to mid- February.
- Like many other law colleges in India, your admission in Amity Law School will be done on the basis of your performance in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University of Delhi.
- Legal Aptitude
- English Language and Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- The admission test is generally held during the month of May every year.
The seat allocation is as follows
- 90% of the seats under various courses of the affiliated institutions including Amity Law School shall be filled up through a Common Entrance Test conducted by the University followed by counseling upon two rounds as per the present practice. State Government Policy on reservations will apply in these admissions.
- 10% of the seats (8 seats) are to be filled in by the Management from the merit list only.
Sector - 44 Noida - 201303
Amity Helpline : 1800-11-00-00
Website : http://www.amity.edu/als
- amity law school website url
- amity law school 2009 result
- amity law school 2010
- amity law school 2010 answer keys
- amity law school 2010 counselling
- amity law school 2010 result
- amity law school blog
- amity law school college schedule
- amity law school contact details
- amity law school entrance exam
- amity law school exam pattern
- amity law school exams
- amity law school facilities
- amity law school fees
- amity law school info
- amity law school practice papers
- amity law school procedure
- amity law school ranking
- amity law school review
- amity law school seats