Since its inception in 2004, Bharat Law College is providing quality Law education to all the aspirants. The College run by “Jan Kalyan and Vikas Sansthan” trust was envisioned as an autonomous, self financing institution dedicated to benefitting an entire spectrum of career aspirants by developing and delivering study programme that extends beyond the limitations of traditional classrooms for the purpose of advancement of cause of learning, teaching, research and diffusion of knowledge with law. We have introduced B.A., LL.B. 5 year integrated course to develop the professional skills of persons intending to take up advocacy, judicial services, law officials, managers and their professional career.
The college is one of the upcoming institutes of legal education in the state. It is affiliated to University of Rajasthan and aims to develop analytical and logical skills in the scholars in order to develop them as proficient law personnel, who can opt for a career in the broad field of law. With the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi, Bharat Law College offers LLB program, which is a three-year course, at the under graduate level. The institution boasts of providing state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure to the aspirants in order to have smooth conduct of the program.
Affiliated to : University of Rajasthan
- 5 years B.A.LLB integrated course
- 3 years LLB professional degree course
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.A., LL.B. (5 yrs. Integrated Course)
- Academic Qualification : Passed (10+2) with at least 50% for General Category and 45% for OBC/SC/ST Category or Any other exam passed equivalent to Senior Secondary Certificate examination.
- Age Limit : Candidate should be below 21 years of age on 1st July of each session.
- Duration of Course : 5 Years
- Academic Schedule :Each year is divided into two semester i.e. July to December & January to June.
- LL.B. (3 Years Course)
- Academic Qualification : Passed Graduation in any stream with at least 45% marks for General Category and 40% for SC/ST Category.
- Duration of Course :3 Years
- Academic Schedule : July-April (Annual Exams)
Procedure of Admission
- Procure a prospectus and application form available from the admission office, fill up and return the same along with TC (original), and attested copies of all documents i.e. mark sheets and other required certificates. The originals must be produced for verification at the time of admission. The candidate’s are selected as per their performance in qualifying examination.
- A Candidate can also take admission on the basis of LSAT 2011 score.
Entrance Test : LSAT 2011
|B.A. LL.B. (5 yrs. Course)||Annually||Per Semester|
|•||Internet Charges & Supportive Service fee||Rs.4000.00||Rs.2000.00|
|•||*Examination fee||(Prescribed by University)|
|Identity Card Fee||Rs.100.00|
|Transfer Certificate fee||Rs.500.00|
|Duplicate ID fee||Rs.100.00|
|LL.B. (3 Years Course)||Annually|
|•||Transfer Certificate Fee||Rs.500/-|
|•||Caution Money Deposit||Rs.500/-|
|•||Tuition Fee (Annual)||Rs.7000.00|
|•||University Exam Fee||(As prescribed by the Univ.)|
|•||Identity Card Fee||Rs.100.00|
|•||Duplicate Identity Card Fee||Rs.100.00|
|•||Seminar/ Moot Courts/ Court visit,
Practical Exam Fee
|•||Character Certificate Fee||Rs.100.00|
- Moot Court Room
- Computer lab
- Extra curricular activities
- Latest teaching aids
Bharat Law College
44-46, L.S. Nagar, Naya Khera
Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur – 302 023, Rajasthan, India
Tel: +91 141 324 6823, 301 7344
Direct: +91 94139 66308, 92140 48568, 92410 48565
E: contact@ bharatlawcollege.org