CLAT 2012: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to appear for CLAT 2012, a candidate should have passed his/her Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and persons with Disability).
- Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.
- Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability) as on 1st July, 2012.
- Subject to State reservation at the University concerned.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of his/her admission and be able to submit its proof.
Other Related Link
- CLAT 2012
- CLAT 2012 Exam Pattern
- CLAT 2012 Notification
- CLAT 2012 Important Dates
- CLAT 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- CLAT 2012 Application Submission Process
- CLAT 2012 Answer Key
- CLAT 2012 Cutoff
- CLAT 2012 Results
- CLAT 2012 Counseling