All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form will be available both ONLINE and OFFLINE. The details of the OFFLINE Application Forms will be available at the respective BAR Council office. For more details the candidates can contact the AIBE Helpdesk.
The All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form Fee is as follows:
- For the fresher candidates: Rs. 1950/- (including the Study Material Fee and Bank Processing Fee)
- For the re – appear candidates: Rs. 1450/- (including the Bank processing fee. No cost of study material)
The All India Bar Exam 2013 Online Application Form will be filled online on: www.allindiabarexamination.com.
The candidates can CLICK HERE and apply online for the exam.
- The candidates have to logon to the website.
- Click ‘CREATE AN ACCOUNT’.
- Fill in the form data on the All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form.
- An activation email will be sent on the email id mentioned by the candidate in the All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form.
- Activate the registration to login to the account. Now the APPLICATION NUMBER will be displayed to the candidate, which must be carefully preserved by the candidate for further usage in admission process.
- After filling the All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form and completing the registration, the candidate have to download the SBI Bank Challan from the website or from HERE and remit the fee.
- To complete the All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form submission process, the candidate has to enter the fee details.
- The candidate will be sent a confirmation email regarding the completion of application process. The candidates should take a print out of the All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form pdf for future correspondences.
- All the details of Admit Card, exam notifications etc will be displayed on the website only. Therefore, the candidates must be in constant touch with it.
Important Instructions for All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form:
- The registration slip of the All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form submission has to be sent with the following enclosures:
- Photograph duly affixed on it.
- Bank Challan Receipt with Bank Stamp, journal number entry and signature.
- Attested Enrollment Certificate OR Advocate Identity Card given by the State Bar Council.
- Attested copy of Intimation Letter.
- Date of birth proof (Attested).
- All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form with a photo.
All the documents must be attested by a Notary / Gazetted Officer / Secretary / Chairman / Vice – Chairman / Any Member of State Council.
- All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form and all the other documents have to be sent in an envelope ensuring that none of the documents are physically damaged.
- The candidates should not fold or make any stray marks on these documents and application form.
- Do not staple or pin the documents with the All India Bar Exam 2013 Application Form.
- Incomplete or wrongly filled Application Forms will be rejected and the candidature will be cancelled.
- The completely filled Application Forms and Documents should be sent to the following address:
All India Bar Examination (AIBE),
Bar Council of India,
21, Rouse Avenue Institutional Area,
Near Bal Bhawan,
New Delhi, 110002,
Other Related Links: