As per the recent notification released by NLU Delhi the last date for application form submission has been extended to 8th April 2013.
The NLU Delhi 2013 Application Form has been released and can be filled online as well as offline as per the candidates’ choice. Only those candidates should fill the form who are eligible under the exam eligibility criteria as only the eligible candidates will be considered for admissions.
Then they have to fill NLU Delhi 2013 Application Form as per the given instructions and send at the following address along with the DD of Rs. 2500/- (GEN) or Rs. 1000/- (ST/SC/Persons with Disability) which must be payable at Delhi and drawn in favor of The Registrar, National Law University, Delhi; till 5th of April, 2013 which is the last date of form submission:
National Law University Delhi,
Sector – 14,
New Delhi – 110078.
There is no NLU Delhi 2013 Application Form fee for the SC/ST candidates who are Below Poverty Line.
The candidates who want to fill online forms have to pay the form fee online too via the payment gateway.
The minimum requirements for Online NLU Delhi 2013 Application Form:
- Valid E – mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- The candidate should have a scanned photograph (.jpg, .bmp or .gif format) having size not more than 150 KB.
Instructions for Online NLU Delhi 2013 Application Form:
- CLICK HERE or logon to www.nludelhi.admissionhelp.com – the official website.
- Then the candidates have to read the given instructions and choose the course they want to apply for.
- Then they have to fill information in the fields of NLU Delhi 2013 Application Form as required.
- Then they have to confirm the registration by clicking CONFIRM button.
- Then the candidates have to go back to Application Locker for making payment.
- The last step will be to remit the NLU Delhi 2013 Application Form fee via the following payment modes:
- Axis Bank Cash Deposit , click to view details
- Post Office Cash Deposit, Click to view details
- Pay Order/DD. Click to view details
- Online Payment gateway using Credit/ Debit Cards. Click to view details.
After the payment for NLU Delhi 2013 Application Form has been received, the candidates will be sent an acknowledgement in their email ids which is to be printed by the candidates.
This acknowledgement slip will also be available under the Application Submitted area from the Application Locker.
For more information on NLU Delhi exam form and form filling, the candidates can refer to exam brochure or the exam website.
Other Related Links: