University of Delhi
Faculity of Law
Admission Notification 2011-2012
DU 2011 LLB (Three year course) Entrance Test:
The Entrance Tests for admission to First Year of LLB (Three Year Degree Course) for the year 2011-12 will be held in Delhi on June 12, 2011.
Eligibility: Graduate Degree with 50% marks for General & OBC candidates; Relaxation up to 5% marks for Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates; 45% marks for widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW); and degree with pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying degree examination are eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but admission will depend on minimum eligibility prescribed above.
- The reservation of seats is made as per the Delhi University rules.
Sale of Bulletin of information & Application
- Form of LLB/LLM Entrance Test 2011: Monday 04 April, 2011 to Monday 16 May, 2011
- From the Counter: By Bank Draft of Rs.700.00/- (Rs. 250.00/- for SC/ST candidates) from the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007
- By Post: Bank Draft of Rs. 750.00/- (Rs 300/-for SCIST candidates) to be sent to Convenor, Admission Committee, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007 latest upto May 16, 2011
- E-Form: Application Form-may be downloaded from website http://www.du.ac.in Bank Draft of Rs.700.00/- (Rs. 250.00/- for SC/ST) should be attached along with the Application.
The duly filled application form can be submitted from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on all working days and up to 5.00 p.m. on Monday 16, 2011 or may be sent by registered post to Admission Committee, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 so as to reach on or before May 12, 2011. Incomplete applications or applications received after last date shall not be considered under any circumstances.
The Bank draft should be drawn in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi payable at Delhi/New Delhi.
|Deposit of Application form Faculty of Law, University of Delhi||04 April 2011 to 16 May 2011|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||Monday, 16 May 2011, 5.00 p.rn|
|Issue of Duplicate Admission ticket(In case of non-receipt of original)||LLB 10th June 2011
|Date of LL.B. Entrance Test||Sunday, 12 June, 2011|
|Resuil of LLB/LLM Entrance Test||Within one week of the test|
Vacant seats under any category shall be filled up at 10.00 a.m. on Monday, 26 July 2011 from amongst candidates of the concerned category.
Other Related Link
- DU 2011
- DU 2011 Eligibility Criteria
- DU 2011 Notification
- DU 2011 Important Dates
- DU 2011 Application Submission Process
Some other important links regarding Law Entrance Exam 2011:
- du llb 2011
- du llb 2011 form availability
- du llb 2011 admit card
- du llb 2011 answer key
- du llb 2011 application submission process
- du llb 2011 counselling
- du llb 2011 dates
- du llb 2011 details
- du llb 2011 eligibility criteria
- du llb 2011 exam pattern
- du llb 2011 faq
- du llb 2011 important dates
- du llb 2011 notification
- du llb 2011 papers
- du llb 2011 pattern
- du llb 2011 practice paper
- du llb 2011 result
- du llb 2011 sample paper
- du llb 2011 syllabus
- du llb 2011 test