Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida is located at the Hindon embankment in the lush green pollution free environment a living Singapore of the biggest knowledge hub of India, surrounded by some of the biggest education houses and noted multinational corporations in one of the best planned, properly regulated, most spacious, environment friendly and infra - structurally developed cities in North India, approximately 40 Km from the New Delhi Railway Station in Greater Noida (U.P). The law college is spread over 4.5 acres of non-residential campus comprising three multi-storey air conditioned blocks. The campus had it's first state of modern art four story building in 2003 and today it has main academic block comprising sixteen air conditioned lecture theaters / class rooms, as well as four story well equipped facility centre having one of the biggest in collection, spacious in seating, descriptive in discipline and congenial in reading law library of national capital region containing 3000 textual collection, journal subscription of last 56 years and regular intake of newspapers & magazines of multi discipline including the utility services of Xerox, fax, catalogue and computerized online searching system, one of the highest quality well furnished and properly equipped living permanent moot court, debate centre, roundtable and big fight centers, well maintained indoor & outdoor games along with all the facilities and common centers of capitalspace cafeteria and recreation centers. In its exercise Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida is aiming to reach, retain and escalate the heights in producing socially responsible legal persons and take each of its students to the promised LADDER OF SUCCESS.
Courses Offered by the Llyod Law College
- B.A. LL.B – 5 years
- LL.B - 3 years
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 level with at least 45 % aggregate from the recognized Board to be eligible for this B.A.LL.B 5 year course.
- Candidate must be graduated/ Post graduated from the recognized University with a t least 45 % aggregate or qualified C.C / C.A / ICWA to be eligible for this LL.B Course.
Admission open: from mid to last week of April, 2011
How to Apply
- Candidates have to obtain an application form from college website www.lloydcollege.com
- Candidates have to submit the filled application forms to the principal by post/ courier / in person.
- Candidates have to submit registration fees of Rs 500/- in cash / cheque / DD in favour of Lloyd law college payable at New Delhi.
- Entrance Test
- Personal Interview
Campus : Plot No - 11, Knowledge Park - II Greater Noida. 201306. UP
Phone : 91 - 0120 - 3250966 / 947
Call : 09871385313, 09871385314, 09871385312 09818274186
Fax : 91 - 0120 - 2320749
From Delhi : 95 - 3250966 / 947
Website : www.lloydlawcollege.com