Punjab CET Law is an entrance examination conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in law in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar; Punjab University, Chandigarh & Punjabi University, Patiala. The various undergraduate law courses available through Punjab CET Law are BA LLB, BA LLB(Hons) & LLB. These three are the main universities in Punjab provding candidates in Punjab various law and other courses.
85% of seats in these universities and the institutes affiliated to these universities are reserved for Punjab domiciled candidates. The BA LLB & BA LLB(Hons) courses are of 3 years and for 10+2 passed students while LLB course is of 3 year and for graduate students.
Punjabi University 2012: Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2+3 - For 3yr LLB - 45% (gen) , 40% (sc/st)
- 10+2 - For 5yr BA LLB - 45% (gen) , 40% (sc/st/ph)
Punjabi University 2012: Reservation of seats
- 85% seats reserved for Punjab students ( Based on Punjab CET Law 2012 score )
- 15% seats reserved for other states students ( Based on Punjab CET Law 2012 score )
Punjabi University 2012: Expected Date of Exam
Date of Entrance Test: June 2012
Colleges under Exam:
Other Related Link
- Punjabi University 2012
- Punjabi University 2012 Exam Pattern
- Punjabi University 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- Punjabi University 2012 Notification